1/2 pound cooked pasta of choice (I used small shells)
2 cups of shredded cheese
1 cup whole milk
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Here is some pictures if you don’t want to read the instructions at the bottom!
1. Place pasta, cheese, milk, salt and pepper into a microwave safe bowl. Stir to mix. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir and microwave for an additional 2 minutes. Stir until creamy and smooth. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
This is inspired by picky eaters. Hope you guys have a great day and enjoy your Mac and Cheese!
Hey, guys! Today I’m going to list 16 life hacks and hopefully, some that you haven’t heard before!
- Put the pancake mix in a ketchup container for an easier access also no mess.
- Almost finished with your jar of Nutella, end it with ice-cream.
- To remove the stem of a strawberry, use a straw.
- Put a stocking at the end of the vacuum so it’s easier to find little objects like earrings.
- Add one teaspoon of baking soda to a hard boiled egg, the shell will peel off effortlessly.
- Use a hair straightener to straight your collar.
- Roll your clothes when packing this will save space.
- To prevent the back of your phone getting scratched put a hair band/hair tie and put the phone on top.
- Drink cold water when you wake up it keeps you hydrated.
- Put a bar of soap in your draw of socks or clothes and this will allow it to smell like laundry.
- Put your mascara brush under hot water for 60 seconds this will clean the brush
- Making your bed in the morning this will allow you to get motivated.
- Add baby powder to your lashes then add mascara this will volumize your lashes.
- If you burnt your tongue put sugar on it. It will not clear all the burning areas but only some.
- If your shirt is staticky use hair spray.
- If you brush your tongue your breath will smell better.
Can you really trust your best friend?
You know when you know you can totally trust your best friend but they end up telling everyone else your secrets! this does not apply to everyone! Be careful even if you know your friend well make sure you can trust them by:
- Ask yourself ‘how long have I been friends for? Did you just meet them? Are they your childhood friend? A good trusting friend should be someone you knew throughout your whole life
- How much do you tell your friend about your life? (problems,hobbies,etc.) If your friend is a trusting person. Telling them whatever is on your mind shouldn’t be a problem.
- Do they make you feel uncomfortable in any way? If you notice this friend is hanging out with the wrong group of people or do things that give them a bad image. I suggest staying away from that friend since they could influence you in the wrong ways.
- Have you ever fought with this friend? Think about any disputes you had with this friend. Are you the one who apologizes first? Is it them? Are they friends worth keeping even when you fight?
Hope you enjoyed this and make sure that you can trust your best friend! I know having a best friend is amazing and you have someone to tell your gossips and your feelings too. But the main question is will they tell your secret to someone else or can they be trusted…?