You are probably scrolling down google trying to think of some ideas to celebrate your birthday, or your a parent trying to think of some ideas on celebrating her/his birthday, well your in the right place getting some inspiration for their Birthday party…Carry on Reading to find out.
My Birthday is in a few days so i thought this is relevant right now (wish me Happy Birthday on July 31)
Since i’m gonna be 13 i want my birthday to be special since i’m going to be a teen, but i don’t want a massive party since that will mean i’ll have to entertain all of them at the same time, and that’s too much effort.
I was scrolling down Pintrest, like we all do, for ideas for my birthday party and it took me a while to find the right one that i thought that all my friends might enjoy doing… Here are some of the ideas i got from Pintrest and other websites and a few of my own…Enjoy!
- Blind Folded Make-up Challenge...I have done this with my friend and I couldn’t control myself from laughing, I’m sure you guys will enjoy this activity.
- Truth Or Dare-A classic and common thing to do but it allows you to get to know their deepest fears and secrets.
- Do some Challenges e.g Bean boozled Challenge
- Bake cupcakes or a cake with your friends and then decorate it.
- Have a sleepover invite all your friends, have a spa day, paint your nails, do each others make-up, have a movie night etc.
- Do some activities outside e.g twister with shaving cream, adding twists to games.
- Watch a movie and order PIZZZZAAAAAAAA!
- Make your own pizza-Simple and easy. Bake a pizza with your friends with all the toppings you like and have fun.
- Go Shopping – Simple and easy!!!
Now for boys Birthday party ideas:
- Ideas for cakes…
- Nerf Gun knock out-Invite all your friends and let them hide while you go find them and shoot, last person who hasn’t been hit wins, preferably do this outside.
- ‘Ahoy Me Hearties’ For little ones who love pirates and ships this one is for them, build a steady ramp with wood and place light blue sheets on the outside.
- Scavenger Hunt-Hide key objects e.g fake money, draw a quick map and find the buried treasure.
- Bubbles: Let the children run outside blowing bubbles and popping them.
- Invite your friends and class mates to a hall and put some music on and rock out, include food in the corner, games e.g musical statues (your never too old to play games) and, much, much more.
- Water balloon fight. Great fun and allows the kids to move about and enjoy themselves. (Girls can also do this if they wish)
- Star war themed party, you may include star wars battles, star war cupcakes etc.
Enjoy Your Birthday, It only comes once a year!!!