I have tried this recipe yesterday and the result was amazing.
How to make a pizza pasta bake?
Chopped tomatoes in a tin
Ham or any toppings e.g pepperoni.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 or 350 degrees F or 177 degrees C
- You boil water in a saucepan and add a bit of salt.
- Next when the water is boiling add the pasta.
- Cut up the onions and garlic, when cutting the garlic cut it small and not big and chunky, add as much garlic and onion you think you need I used 1/2 an onion.
- After that get another pan add a bit of oil, wait for that to ‘sizzle’
- Then add the onion and garlic.
- When the onion and garlic is soft you add 1 table-spoon of tomato puree and a can of chopped tomatoes.
- And mix well and add a pinch off salt, pepper and mixed herbs and mix well.
- Drain out your pasta when it is soft.
- Leave the sauce to simmer for about 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Then add the pasta to the sauce and mix for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- Next put the pasta in an oven proof container.
- Put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Grate your cheese and get your toppings ready.
- Next you want to take it out of the oven and put the toppings on (pepperoni cheese) and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes and that’s it.
ps. If you have tried this recipe how was it?